Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwich
Fried Chicken Biscuit Sandwich are about to become your new favorite meal.
Instructions1) Bake biscuits according to package instructions. If you want your chicken on hot biscuits, bake them as you fry the chicken.
2) In a large bowl, mix together buttermilk, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add chicken to bowl. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3) In a separate large bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
4) Dredge marinated chicken in flour, then again buttermilk, then once more in flour. You want them fully coated.
5) Fill a deep pan halfway full with oil and heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add chicken to oil and cook for about 8 minutes, or until fully cooked through. Flip once so both sides fry evenly. Fry in batches so as not to overcrowd the pan. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
6) Cut baked biscuits in half and build your sandwiches: ranch, fried chicken and pickle slices. Serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.