Fried Bacon Mac And Cheese Sticks
Oh yeah you guys, these are Fried Bacon Mac And Cheese Sticks. You are welcome!
1) Cook elbow pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter completely and whisk in flour for 2 minutes to create a roux. Add milk to the roux and whisk continuously until sauce starts to thick. Whisk in cheddar cheese until fully melted. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add cooked pasta and bacon to sauce. Mix until noodles are fully coated.
4) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly spread mac and cheese over baking sheet. Freeze for 2 hours.
5) Remove parchment paper from the back of mac and cheese. Cut into sticks.
6) Coat mac and cheese first in flour, then in eggs and finally bread crumbs. Make sure sticks are fully coated.
7) Fill a deep skillet halfway full with oil. Heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
8) Carefully add coated sticks to hot oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown all over. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
9) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.