Fried Bacon Mac And Cheese Sticks
Oh yeah you guys, these are Fried Bacon Mac And Cheese Sticks. You are welcome!
- Cook elbow pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter completely and whisk in flour for 2 minutes to create a roux. Add milk to the roux and whisk continuously until sauce starts to thick. Whisk in cheddar cheese until fully melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta and bacon to sauce. Mix until noodles are fully coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Evenly spread mac and cheese over baking sheet. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove parchment paper from the back of mac and cheese. Cut into sticks.
- Coat mac and cheese first in flour, then in eggs and finally bread crumbs. Make sure sticks are fully coated.
- Fill a deep skillet halfway full with oil. Heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully add coated sticks to hot oil and fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown all over. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel lined plate.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.