Fried Albacore Fish Tacos Presented By Bumble Bee Tuna
We here at Cooking Panda believe that taco time is the best time. With the summer heat still going strong, clearly the finest way to indulge in your foodie dreams is with the most delicious fish tacos you’ve ever had. We’re here to provide that for you. With a few tasty components, you’ll be on your way to impressing everyone you know. And of course, only Bumble Bee Albacore Tuna will do.
InstructionsFor the aioli:
1) In a food processor, blend together avocado, minced garlic, lime juice, cilantro, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to taste. If the aioli seems too thick, add 1 teaspoon of water at a time until you reach your desired consistency. Set aside.
For the cabbage slaw:
1) In a large bowl, bring together green cabbage, red cabbage, tomato, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro, salt and pepper to taste. Stir until everything is coated and combined. Set aside.
For the tuna tacos:
1) In a shallow bowl, add 1½ cups of bread crumbs and set aside.
2) In a bowl, mix together eggs, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper and 2 cans of Bumble Bee Tuna’s Solid White Albacore, drained. Stir until combined.
3) Add 1½ cups of bread crumbs into your tuna mixture and continue stirring until well combined.
4) In a large skillet, begin heating 1/4 inch of canola oil over medium heat. Allow the oil to continue heating up while you form your tuna patties.
5) Using your hands, form strip shaped patties. Place formed patties into your bowl of bread crumbs and coat all over. Add coated patties to canola oil and fry on both sides for 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Once finished, remove from skillet and place on the paper towel covered platter.
6) To build your tacos, place one patty on a corn tortilla, cover with cabbage slaw, aioli, sliced avocado and cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.