French Bread From Scratch
Remember when we showed you how to make your own butter? Well now we’re gonna show you how to make French bread! From scratch! Eat it with the homemade butter!
1) In a large bowl, combine yeast and warm water. Whisk until yeast has dissolved.
2) Add sugar, salt and flour. Knead ingredients together until a soft dough forms.
3) Place a thin towel over the bowl and allow dough to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.
4) Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5) Separate dough into two, roll onto a floured surface and shape into long loaves. Place both loaves onto lined baking sheet.
6) Make slits on top of the bread with a sharp knife. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
7) Bake for 15 minutes, or until bread is golden brown and crusty.
8) Serve with your favorite spreads and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.