Fluffy Banana Pancakes
These Fluffy Banana Pancakes are so easy to whip up, you won’t have an excuse to skip breakfast in the mornings.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl, mash bananas. Add eggs, non-dairy milk and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until just combined, do not over mix.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter to skillet, making a pancake shape. Cook pancakes for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet, top with maple syrup and sliced bananas, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.