Fluffernutter Chocolate Chip Blondies
What happens when you mix together peanut butter, chocolate chips and marshmallows? Delicious Fluffernutter Chocolate Chip Blondies.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9x13 baking pan with foil, leaving enough room to hang over the edges. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
2) In a large bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, and sugars.
3) Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing between each addition.
4) Add salt and baking soda and mix again. Add flour, mixing until just incorporated.
5) Gently stir in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
6) Spread into the prepared pan. Bake on the center rack for 20-23 minutes or until golden and edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan. It will be slightly jiggly from the marshmallows, but will set up as it cools. Be careful not to over-bake.
7) Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.