Flower Pretzel Bites
These Flower Pretzel Bites provide an adorable pop of color for any occasion. And they’re super easy to make!
1) Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Arrange pretzels on baking sheet. Place 1 candy melt in the center of each pretzel.
3) Bake for 5 minutes, or until the candy melts are soft.
4) Remove from oven and immediately begin decorating with M&Ms, placing 1 M&M in the center and surrounding it with others to make a flower.
5) Refrigerate until hard. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.