Firecracker Baked Salmon
Spicy salmon might be our favorite salmon. And we’re pretty sure we want to put firecracker sauce on everything!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a saucepan, combine the first 7 ingredients. Whisk together. Bring sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to simmer and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool sauce for 5 minutes.
3) Place salmon filet on a large piece of aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
4) Pour sauce over salmon, making sure to spread it all over the salmon. Wrap salmon in foil.
5) Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to your preference.
6) Remove from oven, carefully remove aluminum foil, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.