Fiery Cheese Bites
Fans of spicy! You’re going to be obsessed with these Fiery Cheese Bites.
1) In a large bowl, combine pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, hot sauce and cream cheese. Form 1 1/2 inch balls. Freeze cheese balls until hard.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together milk and egg. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and paprika.
3) Fill a deep pot halfway with oil. Heat until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Remove cheese balls from freezer. Coat first in flour, then milk and finally bread crumbs.
5) Carefully add coated balls to hot oil. Fry in small batches for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
6) Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.