Enchilada Pasta Bake
Try this baked pasta, filled with festive flavors, for dinner tonight. Your family with thank you.
Instructions1) In a large pot bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil; add salt to taste and the penne; stir gently.
2) Cook pasta according to package directions; remove from heat and drain well.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine traditional sauce with jalapeno, chopped cilantro, and cumin. Spread 1 cup of the sauce mixture onto the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
4) Stir the black beans and the remaining mixture sauce into the pasta; pour into the prepared baking dish.
5) Cover with foil and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until warmed through.
6) Uncover and top with olives and cheese; bake 5 minutes more. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with tortilla chips and green onions before serving.
7) Garnish with additional cilantro leaves.
Get more from Passion For Pasta!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.