Easy Cheesy Chicken Breast
You won’t be able to get enough of this Easy Cheesy Chicken. Just make sure to cook it up with Perdue Chicken
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Season Perdue Perfect Portions Chicken Breasts with salt and pepper.
2) In a shallow dish, mix together crushed crackers, flour, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks and water.
3) Coat seasoned chicken breasts first in egg mixture, then in crackers, making sure they’re fully coated.
4) Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook both sides for about 2 minutes, or until just browned.
5) Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
6) While chicken cooks, make the cheese sauce. Melt butter in a medium saucepan and mix in flour. Gradually whisk in milk, Worcestershire sauce and shredded cheese. Continue whisking until cheese is melted and sauce is thick. Remove from heat.
7) Drizzle sauce over baked chicken, garnish with parsley, if desired, and serve with side dish of choice. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.