Easy Cheesy Chicken Breast
You won’t be able to get enough of this Easy Cheesy Chicken. Just make sure to cook it up with Perdue Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Season Perdue Perfect Portions Chicken Breasts with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow dish, mix together crushed crackers, flour, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg yolks and water.
- Coat seasoned chicken breasts first in egg mixture, then in crackers, making sure they’re fully coated.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook both sides for about 2 minutes, or until just browned.
- Place chicken in an oven-safe dish and bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
- While chicken cooks, make the cheese sauce. Melt butter in a medium saucepan and mix in flour. Gradually whisk in milk, Worcestershire sauce and shredded cheese. Continue whisking until cheese is melted and sauce is thick. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle sauce over baked chicken, garnish with parsley, if desired, and serve with side dish of choice. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.