Few things go together as well as chocolate and peanut butter. Which is why these Easy Buckeyes are everything.
- Line a large baking tray with wax paper.
- In a large bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar, peanut butter, butter and vanilla extract, blending until fully combined.
- Roll the peanut butter mixture into 1-inch balls, and place on lined baking sheet. Press a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in freezer until firm. About 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave (about 1 minute). Stir until smooth.
- Using the toothpick as a handle, dip each peanut butter ball in chocolate. Leave a small portion of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like buckeyes. Place chocolate covered peanut butter balls on wax paper and remove the toothpick. Once the peanut butter has softened, you can use a finger to smooth over the hole from the toothpick.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Store in refrigerator until eating. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.