Easy Blueberry Pastries
Need an easy dessert to whip up for a party, your family, or yourself? Bake up a batch of Easy Blueberry Pastries! They are oh so delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Slightly roll out puff pastry, and use a circular cookie cutter (or a very sharp knife), to cut out pieces of dough. Place dough on a lined baking tray.
- In a bowl, gently mix together cream cheese and blueberry jam until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture to the center of each piece of dough, spreading outward. Top with fresh blueberries. Brush the outside with egg wash and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, dust with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.