Donut Rice Krispies Treats
Okay, they might not be real donuts, but they are really good and really cute!
- Combine marshmallows and butter in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Stir.
- Fold in Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until combined and cereal is fully coated. Press into a greased, 9×13 inch baking dish. Cool completely.
- Turn cooled Rice Krispies Treats over onto a cutting board. Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out donuts. Make a whole in the center either with the back of a wooden spoon, or with a smaller cookie cutter.
- Melt candy melts in separate small bowls in the microwave. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth and melted.
- Dip donuts in pink and blue candy melts. Place on cookie sheet. Drizzle white candy melts onto donuts and top with rainbow sprinkles.
- Let cool completely, until candy melts are set. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.