Do Nothing Cake
What makes this Do Nothing Cake so good? It tastes like you spent HOURS slaving away over it, but you know you basically threw it all together in 10 minutes. Holler!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the cake until just combined.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center.
- While cake bakes, making the topping. Heat butter, evaporated milk and sugar in a saucepan until boiling. Stir frequently and cook for about 5 minutes, or until it starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded coconut and chopped pecans.
- When cake is baked, remove from oven. Use a wooden spoon or chopsticks to poke holes all over the cake. Pour topping evenly over cake.
- Cool cake completely. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.