DIY Reese’s Eggs
Listen to us when we say that these DIY Reese’s Eggs are the best things you will eat this Easter season. Make them!
Instructions1) Line an 8x8 inch dish with parchment paper--you want the parchment to hang over the sides. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, add peanut butter, butter, vanilla extract and salt. Mix until fully combined. If you want it saltier, add more salt.
3) Gradually add powdered sugar and mix very well.
4) Press peanut butter mixture into parchment-lined dish. Smooth out the top. Freeze until firm.
5) Remove peanut butter from dish, and using an egg cutter or a knife, cut out egg shapes. Set once more in the freezer until firm.
6) Melt chocolate chips in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until smooth.
7) Dip peanut butter eggs into melted chocolate, coating completely. Place on a parchment-lined plate and allow to harden.
8) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.