DIY Hot Cocoa Mix
Want to put a sweet and personal touch on your holiday gifts this year? Give the gift of cocoa with these easy and adorable DIY Hot Cocoa Mixes. It’s super simple to customize (try adding nutmeg, or even cayenne pepper!), and they look adorable once they’re wrapped. Attach instructions and your holidays gifts are ready to go!
Instructions1) In a bowl, combine cocoa powder, sugar, salt and brown sugar. Whisk together until fully combined.
2) Pour cocoa mix into sealable jars (mason jars work really well!). Fill it up just over half way with cocoa mix, then fill the rest with candy canes and mini marshmallows. Seal tightly.
3) Print out cards with the instructions below and attach to the lid with a ribbon. Enjoy!
- Warm milk in a saucepan on medium heat (1 cup per serving)
- Slowly stir in hot cocoa mix (2 tablespoons per serving)
- Serve with marshmallows, peppermint or whipped cream. ENJOY!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.