Nachos for dinner, nachos for dessert — this is living the good life!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
- Brush tortillas with melted butter. Mix together sugar and cinnamon to make cinnamon-sugar and sprinkle generously over tortillas.
- Using a pizza cutter or a very sharp knife, cut the tortillas in half, and those halves into thirds, making chips!
- Place chips on baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until tortilla chips are crunchy. Remove from oven.
- Place tortillas on an oven-safe plate. Top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Bake for another 5 minutes, or until marshmallows have puffed and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and top with candied pecans, raspberries and caramel sauce. Serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.