Nachos for dinner, nachos for dessert — this is living the good life!
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a large baking sheet and set aside.
2) Brush tortillas with melted butter. Mix together sugar and cinnamon to make cinnamon-sugar and sprinkle generously over tortillas.
3) Using a pizza cutter or a very sharp knife, cut the tortillas in half, and those halves into thirds, making chips!
4) Place chips on baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, or until tortilla chips are crunchy. Remove from oven.
5) Place tortillas on an oven-safe plate. Top with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Bake for another 5 minutes, or until marshmallows have puffed and lightly browned.
6) Remove from oven and top with candied pecans, raspberries and caramel sauce. Serve warm and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.