What is a tacocado? An avocado taco! And yes, it will make your life better. Build your taco however you want and enjoy!
- Fill a deep pot with vegetable oil and heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Carefully fold your tortillas in half, using tongs to keep it folded. Place the bottom of the tortilla in the oil for a few seconds. Lay on it’s side and fry until golden brown on both sides. Repeat to create all of your taco shells. Drain shells on a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, chili powder, salt and pepper. In another bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- Coat avocado slices first in flour mixture, then egg mixture and finally in bread crumbs, making sure they’re fully coated.
- Place coated avocados in hot oil and fry for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain non a paper towel lined plate.
- Build your tacocados! Fill a shell with refried beans, sliced tomatoes, fried avocados, cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.