Deep-Fried Root Beer Float
Because we love you, we’ve taken funnel cake up a notch to create a Deep-Fried Root Beer Float. It’s perfection.
1) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together root beer, egg and teaspoon of oil.
2) Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until fully combined. Scoop batter into a piping bag, a ziplock bag with the corner cut off or a squeeze bottle.
3) Heat 2 inches of oil in a medium saucepan until it reaches 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Pipe batter into oil, making either a funnel cake shape, or a shape of your choice. Fry cake for 30 seconds on each side, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip so both sides fry evenly.
4) Remove cakes from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
5) Top with powdered sugar and vanilla ice cream. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.