Deep Dish Apple Pizza
You’ve had apple pie. You’ve had pizza. But have you ever had Deep Dish Apple Pizza? Cause it’s about to change your life!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Prepare the apple filling. In a medium sized skillet, melt butter. Add in apples and stir so they're coated with butter and let cook for about 5 minutes. Add brown sugar and cinnamon, mix it through. Allow it to thicken on the heat for a few moments. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
3) Spray a 9 inch round pan or spring-form pan with cooking spray. Line it with pizza dough, forming a little bit of a crust around the edge. Evenly brush with melted butter. Combine the sugar and cinnamon to make cinnamon sugar and sprinkle all over crust. Pour apple filling over crust.
4) In a large bowl, add all crumble topping ingredients, except for flour. Mix to combine. Fold in flour until combined to make a crumbly texture. Spread crumble over apples.
5) Bake pizza in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes, or until the crust is cooked and golden brown.
6) While the pizza bakes, make your icing. Combine powdered sugar with milk to create a glaze. If it's too thick, add more milk. Too thin, add more powdered sugar.
7) Remove pizza from oven and drizzle with icing! Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.