Curry Chicken Pot Pie
Kick up a classic with this Curry Chicken Pot Pie!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add onions, potatoes and squash. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add carrots, garlic, celery and ginger. Continue cooking until tender. Stir in curry powder and flour.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth to pot, stir until combined. When it begins to boil, stir in cornstarch slurry.
- Stir in peas and chopped cilantro.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a deep baking dish. Cover dish with puff pastry. Brush with egg wash and make a few small slits in the top of the puff pastry.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.