Cuban Sandwich Braid
This Cuban Sandwich Braid makes a great dinner for two, or an easy appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out pizza dough and place on lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together melted butter, minced onions and dijon mustard. Spread mixture down the center of the pizza dough.
- Top the center with swiss cheese, ham, pork carnitas and pickle chips.
- Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut strips on the sides of the pizza dough, leaving the middle with the toppings untouched. Fold the strips over the center toppings, layering them over each other to create a braid.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.