Crunchy Taco Pie
Who knew taco and pie were a match made in heaven? Crunchy Taco Pie! The best part about this dish? It’s super easy to customize. Want more sour cream? Add more! Prefer green chilies to jalapeños? Switch them out! Not a fan of olives? Try something else! Just make sure you’ve got the Fritos in there.
1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a pan over medium high heat, add vegetable oil and cook ground beef with taco seasoning until fully cooked. Drain oil.
3) Unroll crescent rolls and place into a pie dish, tips in the center, and connect pieces to create a crust.
4) Layer the taco pie with Fritos, cooked beef, sour cream, jalapeños, black olives and shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly and melted.
5) Remove from oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes. Serve with salsa and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.