Crunchy Taco Cups
The best thing about these Crunchy Taco Cups? They’re perfect as an appetizer, or dinner.
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 12-count muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef. Stir in taco seasoning and diced tomatoes and green chiles. Cook until beef is fully cooked through. Remove from heat.
3) Line each muffin cup with a wonton wrapper. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of the beef mixture and top with 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese. Press down, and add another layer of wonton wrapper, beef mixture and cheese.
4) Bake for 11 to 13 minutes, or until the wonton wrappers are golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
5) Garnish with chopped cilantro if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.