Crunchy Peanut Butter And Banana French Toast
You guys, this isn’t your normal french toast. It’s Crunchy Peanut Butter And Banana French Toast! Basically, it’s a delicious peanut butter and banana sandwich made with KING’S HAWAIIAN bread and coated with crunchy cereal. You will love it! Recipe courtesy of Stacks Pancake House!
Instructions1) Spread peanut butter on slices of bread and top with banana slices to make 6 peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
2) Place the Captain Crunch in a heavy plastic bag and seal. Crush with a rolling pin. Pour into a pie pan or a shallow dish. Set aside.
3) In a large shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla until well-blended.
4) Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
5) Dip each side of one sandwich into the egg mixture, then coat with Captain Crunch crumbs. Place into the pan and cook for 5 to 10 minutes on each side, until crumbs begin to turn brown. Repeat with remaining sandwiches.
6) Place the french toast sandwiches on plates and garnish with powdered sugar. Serve with butter and maple syrup (if you like it extra sweet!).
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.