Crock Pot Coca Cola Baby Back Ribs
Say hello to your new favorite baby back ribs recipe. The meat will be falling off the bone!
- Salt and pepper rack of ribs generously on both sides.
- Wrap ribs around the inside of the crock pot. Pour Coca-Cola over ribs.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 and half hours.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum. Carefully place ribs onto baking sheet. Brush with BBQ sauce and broil in the oven just until BBQ sauce starts to caramelize.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.