Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries
On the hunt for the perfect side dish or snack? Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Dip green beans in egg wash, then coat in bread crumb mixture. Place on a lined baking sheet in a single layer. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake, flipping them halfway through, for 10 minutes, or until crispy. If desired, you can broil for 1 or 2 minutes to get them extra crispy. Just don’t burn them!
- Serve with a dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.