Creamy Lemon Asparagus Pasta
Creamy pasta with a kick of lemon and crunch of asparagus. Loving it!
1) Cook pasta according to package instructions. About halfway through cooking pasta, add asparagus to boiling water. Continue cooking until pasta is al dente and asparagus is just tender. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Whisk in flour.
3) Add milk, stirring until combine. Cook until the sauce starts to thicken, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and stir in lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper. Continue cooking until sauce is thick and creamy.
4) Add pasta and asparagus to sauce, stirring until everything is combined and fully coated.
5) Garnish with Parmesan cheese when ready to serve. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.