Creamy Coconut Cheesecake Bars
Mmm, there’s nothing quite like a tasty Creamy Coconut Cheesecake Bar. Try it with Andre Prost Coconut Milk for that extra boost of deliciousness!
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a baking dish and set aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling, combine Andre Prost Coconut Milk, cream cheese, eggs, vanilla extract and sugar in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, make your crust. Combine sugar and butter. Stir. Add baking soda, baking powder and flour. Mix until fully combined.
- Press crust into the bottom of the greased baking dish. Evenly pour cheesecake filling over crust. Top with toasted coconut flakes.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until the top is golden and the center is firm. Remove from oven and cool completely in the refrigerator before slicing.
- When cooled, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.