Creamy Chipotle Chicken Breast
Recipe courtesy of Mexico in My Kitchen!
Instructions1) Season the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
2) Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high.
3) Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for 3 minutes per side, turning once. They should look lightly golden. Remove the chicken and place it on a plate.
4) While the chicken is cooking, add the heavy cream, milk, LA MORENA Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce and powdered chicken bouillon into your blender. Process for a couple of minutes until it has a smooth texture.
5) Using a paper towel, clean up any excess oil from the skillet where you cooked the chicken. Turn the heat to medium and pour the creamy chipotle mixture in to slowly cook. Watch the heat carefully to make sure the sauce is gently simmering, NOT boiling. Too much heat will affect the cream and it will curdle. Cook for 4 minutes and then add the chicken breasts.
6) Cook for 4 more minutes, turning the chicken breasts, if needed, so they cook evenly. Serve immediately with rice or vegetables. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.