Creamy Chicken Linguine Pasta
Mmm, Creamy Chicken Linguine Pasta. It’s possible you could finish this entire thing yourself.
1) Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic, cook until tender.
3) Add white wine and simmer for 30 seconds. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper and heavy cream. Simmer for 1 minute or until sauce begins to thicken.
4) Add chicken and spinach, stir until spinach is wilted. Add pasta to sauce, stir until noodles are fully coated.
5) Plate, top with parsley and parmesan if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.