Creamy Chicken Linguine Pasta
Mmm, Creamy Chicken Linguine Pasta. It’s possible you could finish this entire thing yourself.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and garlic, cook until tender.
- Add white wine and simmer for 30 seconds. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes, salt, pepper and heavy cream. Simmer for 1 minute or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Add chicken and spinach, stir until spinach is wilted. Add pasta to sauce, stir until noodles are fully coated.
- Plate, top with parsley and parmesan if desired, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.