Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Craving a batch of Copycat Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits? Of course, you are! So make this recipe and have them in just a few short minutes!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder and kosher salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and butter. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until dough is combined. Gently fold in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use a 1/4 measuring cup to evenly scoop out batter and place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, or until biscuits are golden.
- To make the topping, whisk together butter, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush over the tops of the freshly baked biscuits.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.