Copycat Kind Bars
On the hunt for something tasty and healthy to snack on? Make these Copycat Kind Bars! You’ll know exactly what goes into them, so you can feel good about eating them.
- In a large bowl, add the first 10 ingredients. Stir until fully combined.
- Heat honey and coconut oil in the microwave. Pour over nuts and seeds, stirring until everything is fully coated.
- Spread out bar mixture onto a parchment-lined baking tray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt and icing sugar until smooth. Scoop into a ziplock bag with the tip cut off and drizzle over bars.
- Refrigerate until hard. Cut into bar shapes and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.