Cookies ‘N Cream Pudding Cookies
Have you ever put pudding mix in a cookie? Because if you haven’t, it’s about to change your life. Especially when you eat Cookies ‘N Cream Pudding Cookies. Sweet, tasty, perfect–oh man, we need to go bake up a batch right now!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In a bowl, combine dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3) Using a standing mixer or a hand mixer, beat together brown sugar, granulated sugar and butter. Add in eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat until smooth.
4) With the mixer going, gradually add in dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
5) Slowly add in dry Oreo pudding mix and chopped cookies and cream chocolate bars. Continue mixing until combined.
6) Drop cookie dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Slightly press down, top with a chopped Oreo cookie and Oreo cookie crumbs.
7) Bake for 10 minutes, or until cookies are golden brown.
8) Remove from oven and allow to cool. Serve with milk and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.