Cookie Monster Oreos
You guys, how cute are these Cookie Monster Oreos?! Imagine serving these at a kid’s birthday party! This recipe is for 30 dipped Oreos, so adjust as necessary!
1) Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Place candy melts in a bowl. Melt in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth.
3) Dip Oreos in candy melts. Use a fork to lift the Oreos out. Tap firmly against side of bowl to remove excess candy.
4) Carefully place dipped Oreos on lined baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with sugar. Carefully place the eye on one side, and stick a cookie into the “mouth”.
5) Set Cookie Monsters aside until they are completely hardened. If the eyes or mini cookies fall out, use candy melts to “glue” them back in place.
6) Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.