Cookie Monster Oreos
You guys, how cute are these Cookie Monster Oreos?! Imagine serving these at a kid’s birthday party! This recipe is for 30 dipped Oreos, so adjust as necessary!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place candy melts in a bowl. Melt in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until fully melted and smooth.
- Dip Oreos in candy melts. Use a fork to lift the Oreos out. Tap firmly against side of bowl to remove excess candy.
- Carefully place dipped Oreos on lined baking sheet and immediately sprinkle with sugar. Carefully place the eye on one side, and stick a cookie into the “mouth”.
- Set Cookie Monsters aside until they are completely hardened. If the eyes or mini cookies fall out, use candy melts to “glue” them back in place.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.