Conversation Heart Cake Mix Cookies
Whether it’s for your BFF, your sister, your lover or your brother from another mother, we’ve got just the thing for a semi-homemade V-day surprise: cake mix sugar cookies!
It’s easy to get creative with these candy-colored treats, and even easier to share the love with your crew. Don’t be afraid to get personal; these cookies are made for inside jokes.
- If you're scared of piping frosting onto these cookies, cover them in sprinkles instead! Just make sure you put them on before the cookies bake.
- Still craving some frosting but need an easier solution? Cover these cookies in our Organic Vanilla Frosting and then cover in sprinkles.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and egg. Add in cake mix and stir until well-blended, using your hands to work through any dry spots and form the dough into a ball. At this point, you can move to the next step or tightly wrap the dough and refrigerate until you’re ready to use it.
3) Roll out dough on a piece of parchment or wax paper. If dough is sticky, coat dough and rolling pin with flour.
4) Cut out desired shapes and place on a sheet pan. If using sprinkles to decorate, put them on your cookies now. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and remove from oven (cookies will not brown). Let cool completely and then decorate as desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.