Coffee Cake Muffins
Coffee Cake Muffins are the perfect breakfast, dessert or afternoon snack!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2) First, make the cupcake batter. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, oil, coffee and milk. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt. Add wet to dry and mix until fully combined. Evenly scoop batter into muffin tin.
3) To make the crumb topping, mix together all ingredients until combined. Break pieces apart and press into the top of the cupcake batter.
4) Bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.
5) While muffins bake, make the glaze. In a small bowl whisk together glaze ingredients until smooth. If it’s too thin, add more powdered sugar. Too thick, add more milk.
6) Remove baked cupcakes from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Remove from tray, drizzle with glaze, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.