Coconut Pumpkin Bread
Shredded coconut and Andre Prost Coconut Milk give these sweet breads a rich texture and taste.
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter and flour two 8 x 4 inch loaf pans.
2) In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and ginger.
3) Stir in flaked coconut and raisins. Mix until well coated with flour mixture.
4) In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together pumpkin, sugar, Coconut Milk,canola oil, eggs and vanilla until well mixed.
5) Combine flour mixture with pumpkin mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Divide evenly between the two loaf pans.
6) Bake for 65-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.