Making meringues sounds difficult, but it’s really super easy! Try these Coconut Meringues and prepare to be obsessed.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2) In a stainless steel bowl, beat egg whites and pinch of salt with a standing mixer or hand mixer. Gradually add sugar and almond extract while mixing. Continue until stiff peaks form.
3) With a spatula, gently fold in shredded coconut.
4) Drop scoops of coconut mixture onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the outside is golden.
5) Remove meringues from oven and allow to cool completely.
6) While meringues cool, melt chocolate chips in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until chocolate is smooth.
7) Drizzle cooled meringues with melted chocolate, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.