Coconut Crepe And Fruit Trio
You know those amazing crepes you get from your favorite cafe? Well, you can make those at home! And they’re even better because they’re made with Andre Prost Coconut Milk. Enjoy!
- Place crepe ingredients — Andre Prost Coconut Milk, flour, eggs, melted butter and salt into a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, make the filling. Combine Andre Prost Coconut Milk, cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine berries with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar and water. Mix.
- In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt some butter. Add the crepe batter until a very thin layer coats the pan. Let sit for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Flip and cook the other side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Place each crepe on a large plate, spoon cream-cheese filling and coated berries into the center and wrap. Top with whipped cream, more berries and a sprinkle of toasted coconut flakes. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.