Coconut Beer-Battered Shrimp
We promise, everything about this Coconut Beer-Battered Shrimp is going to make it your new favorite dish.
1) In a bowl, make batter by whisking together flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt pepper, egg and beer until combined.
2) In another bowl, mix together coconut flakes and panko.
3) Coat shrimp first in beer batter, then in panko mixture. Make sure to coat thoroughly.
4) Fill a deep pot halfway with oil. Heat to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully add coated shrimp to hot oil, and fry for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
5) Serve with dipping sauce of choice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.