Cinnamon Swirl Cookies
Spice up your sugar cookie mix by making Cinnamon Swirl Cookies. They look like cinnamon rolls, taste like happiness and are fun and easy to make!
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) In large bowl, combine sugar cookie mix, flour, egg and softened butter. Stir until dough forms.
3) Slightly knead dough on a floured surface. Grab a little more than one tablespoon of dough and roll it into a line. Covered with cinnamon sugar (more or less, depending on your preference), and roll to create a cinnamon roll shape. Place on a lined and greased baking tray. Continue until dough is finished.
4) Brush cookies with melted butter and sprinkle with ground cinnamon. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cookies are golden. Remove from oven, and allow to cool.
5) While cookies cool, make your glaze. Mix together powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extra until glaze is smooth. Add milk in batches, so as to achieve the perfect consistency.
6) Decorate cookies with glaze, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.