Cinnamon-Sugar Peach Dumplings
You’re for sure gonna love these Cinnamon-Sugar Peach Dumplings. They are so crazy easy.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate. Place 1 peach slice in each piece of dough and roll tightly. Place in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Pour melted butter over peach dumplings and top with cinnamon sugar. Pour Sprite into baking dish, making sure it fills all the empty spaces.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream of choice (we suggest vanilla!) and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.