Cinnamon-Sugar Peach Dumplings
You’re for sure gonna love these Cinnamon-Sugar Peach Dumplings. They are so crazy easy.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish with butter.
2) Unroll crescent dough and separate. Place 1 peach slice in each piece of dough and roll tightly. Place in baking dish.
3) In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
4) Pour melted butter over peach dumplings and top with cinnamon sugar. Pour Sprite into baking dish, making sure it fills all the empty spaces.
5) Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown.
6) Serve with ice cream of choice (we suggest vanilla!) and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.