Cinnamon Churro Sticks
Trust us, once you make your own Cinnamon Churro Sticks, you’ll never be able to eat another churro again! Well, except from Disneyland. But that’s just cause it’s a theme park must have.
Instructions1) In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add butter, sugar, water and salt. Stir until combined and let it come to a boil.
2) Add flour and stir until dough forms. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3) Once cooled, add egg and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Scoop dough into a piping bag or a ziplock back with one corner cut off. For more churro-like results, use a star piping tip.
4) Heat oil in a deep skillet until it reaches 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Carefully pipe strips of dough into hot oil. Fry for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden and crispy all around.
5) Remove from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Continue piping until dough is finished.
6) While churros are hot, cover with cinnamon-sugar mixture. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.