Cinnamon Apple Rings
We all know how delicious onion rings are. But have you ever thought about making a dessert ring? Specifically, one with apples that’s covered in cinnamon sugar? Because if you haven’t, you need to make Cinnamon Apple Rings. So, so, so GOOD!
Instructions1) Peel and slice apples into 1/4 inch slices. Cut out the core to make ring shapes.
2) In a large bowl, add 1 cup of flour. In a smaller bowl, add 1/2 cup of flour.
3) To the 1 cup of flour, add cinnamon and sugar. Whisk together. Add vinegar, egg and milk. Continue whisking until you have a smooth batter.
4) Over high heat, fill a deep skillet with oil, about half-way. Heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5) Begin coating your apple rings. Dredge them first in the flour, then in the batter, making sure to thoroughly coat them.
6) Carefully add coated apple rings to the oil, frying in small batches for 3 to 4 minutes, or until golden brown. Make sure to flip the rings, so they fry evenly.
7) Remove rings from oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate. While they're still hot, cover in cinnamon sugar.
8) Garnish with caramel sauce and powdered sugar. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.