Chocolate S’mores Pastries
Ah puff pastry. The most useful of ingredients. Get some and use it to make delicious Chocolate S’mores Pastries. They’re a cinch.
Instructions1) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Slightly roll out puff pastry and cut into 6 even pieces. Place on a lined and greased baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers and melted butter.
4) Cover each piece of puff pastry with graham cracker mixture. Top with chocolate squares and mini marshmallows. Adjust the amount of chocolate pieces and marshmallows based on your own preference.
5) Brush the marshmallows with melted butter. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Remove from oven. Cover with chocolate sauce. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.