Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes
These mini cheesecakes are filled with chocolate and peanut butter goodness in the most decadent way possible!
- Line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs and butter until combined. Divide evenly into the muffin tins, pressing down so they are firm. Set aside.
- Next, make the chocolate cheesecake filling. Melt chocolate in a microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time. Continue until melted and smooth. Whisk in heavy cream.
- In another bowl, beat together powdered sugar and cream cheese for about one minute. Beat in vanilla extract and chocolate mixture until fully combined. Divide evenly over graham cracker crusts. Smooth out the top. Refrigerate.
- Next, make the peanut butter cheesecake filling. Beat together powdered sugar and cream cheese for about one minute. Beat in vanilla extract and heavy cream until combined and smooth.
- Divide evenly over chocolate layer, smoothing out the top as you go. Refrigerate.
- To make the topping, melt semi-sweet chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time until melted and smooth. Whisk in heavy cream and oil until combined.
- Pour over peanut butter layer. Top with chopped peanuts and chocolate chips. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 5 hours. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.