Chocolate-Dipped Fruity Pebble Pops
Fun thing to make with the kids this summer? Chocolate-Dipped Fruity Pebble Pops! We cannot wait to munch on them!
- Grease a baking dish. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal to marshmallow mixture. Stir until fully combined.
- Working quickly, press coated cereal into greased baking dish. Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Remove from baking dish and cut into bars. Cut the bottoms with a knife and insert a popsicle stick into the bottom.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Dip the tops of the bars into the melted chocolate. Place on wax paper until chocolate hardens. Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.