Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Cake
Chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter buttercream, ALL IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fahrenheit. Line 3 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide each log of cookie dough into 2 balls. On each baking sheet, place two cookie dough balls and flatten into large discs.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Let cool for about 15 minutes on baking sheet then transfer on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- While cookies cool, make the frosting. In a large bowl beat together the butter and peanut butter for 2 to 3 minutes. Beat in powdered sugar, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add in heavy cream and salt, beat on high for 3 to 4 minutes, until buttercream is light and fluffy.
- To assemble the cake, on a cake stand or large serving dish, apply a thin layer of frosting, then place the first cookie layer on top. Apply a thin layer of frosting on top of the cookie and top with another cookie. Repeat with remaining cookies and frosting.
- Serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.